- Access Controller fits any type of installations, up to 20,000 users, from single buildings to multiple sites spread over remote locations and linked via TCP/IP.
- The user-friendly Access software programs the system within a few minutes, from a non-dedicated PC. Access Software provides numerous access control and alarm monitoring features: expiry date for clubs, automatic activation, interlock between two doors, time zones, supervision, anti-passback, activity reports…
- Each alarm input is programmable: operating mode (NO or NC), time zones, local reflex (activation of outputs according to input status). Specific alarms are triggered according to the number of unsuccessful attempts, the time limit for door closing (door alarm), the duress code…
- Whenever required, the data stored in the controllers is transferred to the computer and activity reports are printed. Each controller works independently and keeps its own database.
- The installation is set up within a few minutes.
- In case of power cut, the back-up battery (up to 12V- 17 A/h) ensures numerous hours of full autonomy.
- Visual LEDS indicate the inputs, outputs and communication status.